Shipping and Returns
obp Shipping Policy
- All products can be shipped to destinations within the United States.
- Orders will be shipped within 3 days of payment or purchase order (if credit is approved) unless otherwise specified.
- All shipments are sent via FedEx Ground unless otherwise specified.
- Standard FedEx shipping rates plus shipping and handling fees will be applied to the customer invoice.
- A FedEx tracking number will be provided on the Sales Order and Invoice. Shipments can be tracked electronically at www.fedex.com.
obp Return Policy
obp cannot accept returned product without a valid obp Returned Goods Authorization number (RGA). If there was an issue with your order, please contact Customer Service at (978) 291-6853 or via email at email@example.com within 30 days of receiving your order to request an RGA and resolution. RGA’s are issued only if obp or FedEx made an error in processing or shipping an order and are at the discretion of obp’s customer service team.
Items must be unused, unopened, and returned in original packaging.
A prepaid return label will be provided if necessary and obp's customer service team will work with you to resolve the issue.
obp Guarantee Policy
If you ever have a defective light on any obp product, simply contact us to discuss the nature of the problem and you will be provided a replacement unit.
Product complaints may be communicated via telephone at (978) 291-6853 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the LOT number, a detailed description of the issue, and contact information so that we may follow up.
360 Merrimack Street, Building 9
Lawrence, MA 01843 U.S.A.