ONETRAC is a single-use cordless surgical retractor with integrated LED light source and smoke evacuation channel.
This ready-to-use device eliminates the time and expense of reprocessing and reduces the risk of cross-contamination in the surgical setting by making reusable devices and fiber-optic light cables obsolete.
Consider the following obp survey results:
- 75% of plastic surgeons polled are concerned with the ongoing expense of reusable and semi-disposable surgical retractors
Illumination in the depths of a surgical tissue pocket or cavity can now be met within seconds; no assembly, additional parts/components, or fiber-optic cables required
ONETRAC’s LED light source is powered by low-voltage alkaline button batteries. Click here to learn more about our batteries.
- Premier contract # PP-OR-2239
- HealthTrust contract # HPG-39624
- ONETRAC comes ready for use with its own integrated, ultra-bright, single-use LED light source and smoke evacuation channel
- On/off switch allows user to preserve battery life when not in use
- No assembly, additional parts/components, or fiber-optic light cables required to achieve illumination
- Lightweight for improved maneuverability
- Angled tip with grip for improved tissue adherence
- Graded measurement markers on blade top to determine depth of surgical pocket
- Touch-free battery removal allows for disposal of batteries without battery contact for easy recycling
- Individually packed sterile
- Available in 7 sizes:
- 175mm x 30mm
- 135mm x 30mm
- 135mm x 20mm
- 105mm x 60mm
- 90mm x 22mm
- 40mm x 20mm
- 55mm x 8mm – Aufricht