ONETRAC LX is a single-use, cordless surgical retractor with integrated multi-LED light source and dual smoke evacuation channels.
This ready-to-use device eliminates the time and expense of reprocessing and reduces the risk of cross-contamination in the surgical setting by making reusable devices and fiber-optic light cables obsolete.
Illumination in the depths of a surgical pocket can be met within seconds – no assembly, additional parts/components, or fiber-optic cables required.
ONETRAC LX Light Source Demonstration Video
- Premier contract # PP-OR-2239
- HealthTrust contract # HPG-39624
- Disposable, single-use device reduces risk of cross-contamination
- Integrated cordless LED lights are cooler, providing direct illumination and over 3 hours of continuous use
- On/off button allows user to cycle through multiple lighting configurations and preserve battery life when not in use
- Integrated dual smoke evacuation channels for rapid smoke suction
- Color-coded battery activation tab allows user to easily identify and differentiate blade sizes
- Graded measurement markers on blade top to determine depth of surgical pocket
- Newly designed ergonomic handle for improved maneuverability
- Atraumatic grip at distal end of blade to maximize tissue adherence
- Patented touch-free battery removal allows for disposal of batteries without battery contact for easy recycling
- Available in 7 sizes:
- 175mm x 30mm
- 135mm x 60mm
- 135mm x 30mm
- 135mm x 20mm
- 90mm x 60mm
- 90mm x 30mm
- 90mm x 20mm