ONETRAC LXS is a single-use suction device with integrated, cordless radial LED light source.
This ready-to-use device eliminates the time and expense of reprocessing and reduces the risk of cross-contamination in the surgical setting by making reusable devices and fiber-optic light cables obsolete.
Illumination and aspiration in the depths of a surgical pocket can be met within seconds – no assembly, additional parts/components, or fiber-optic cables required.
- Premier contract # PP-OR-1741
- HealthTrust contract # HPG-39624
- FirstChoice contract: FC2638
- Disposable, single-use device reduces risk of cross-contamination
- Integrated cordless LED lights are cooler providing direct illumination and peak power for over 3 hours of continuous use
- Radial light coverage allows for full visibility of a natural cavity or surgical pocket
- Patent-pending LED driven lens & reflector technology enable an ultra-bright spotlight housed in a low-profile package
- Centrally located on/off button
- 4.5mm cannula channel allows for rapid suction
- Color-coded battery activation tab
- Curved cannula for easy access and targeted placement within a deep pocket
- Ergonomic handle for improved maneuverability
- Revolutionary reinforced nylon material provides exceptional strength and rigidity
- Atraumatic clog-resistant crown tip at distal end
- Patented touch-free battery removal allows for disposal of batteries without battery contact for easy recycling